10 Reasons To Choose Grab Hire
Grab hire is a great way to dispose of waste, particularly if there is a lot of it! Grab hire is suitable for both commercial and residential projects as it allows large quantities of waste to be removed quickly and easily.
Reasons to Choose Grab Hire
1. It is quick and easy to arrange grab hire and in some cases, you can have your waste removed in the same day!
2. You can choose a grab lorry to suit the accessibility of your site and the quantity of waste that needs removing.
3. Large volumes of waste can be removed in one go, out grab lorry at UPH Grab Hire can take 16 tonne loads.
4. Our grab vehicles are suitable for site with low walls or fencing as there will be no need to manually move the waste for collection.
5. This is a cost and time effective way of disposing of soil and rubble. To do this yourself it would involve A LOT of trips to the tip, and each bag of rubble may even be charged at £3 per bag!
6. Frees up space on a site as waste can be collected straight away as oppose to a skip being left on site for days or even weeks!
7. You can book in as many or few grab hires as you need, and you can book them as and when you need them.
8. You don’t need an accurate estimate of your waste as grab lorries can take larger quantities and can also do additional runs if necessary.
9. It is a quick process and can take as little as 30 minutes for a grab lorry to completely remove the waste from your site.
10. You don’t have to be present whilst the removal is taking place as long as you have left clear instruction on where the waste can be found.
If you are in need of grab hire for a construction site or residential project, then contact UPH Grab Hire today - 074328 35211